Monday, January 5, 2009

Lets Get It Started

We aren't getting any skinnier, people. (Well, Ben is, but that's a different story.)

This was supposed to be the first weigh-in week, so I need to get everyone's weights in. So to get started, I need each of you to get your starting weight posted as a comment to this post, before 8 a.m. on Wednesday morning. (If you weighed yourself today on Monday, or yesterday on Sunday, weigh again, because we need to be in sync.)

It's going to be rough dire straights for some of us, but I'm good at crunching numbers and looking forward to illustrating that Ben's weight-gain goal isn't an easy way/weigh out. I'm also wondering how much muscle JB and Brandon will be losing...

9 comments:

  1. Update on mine, using the scale (same day) as I'm going to weigh in with at the end, my weight is 151. Not much but going for consistency.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we need weight's from JB and Erica or there not going to be able to be in it

    ReplyDelete
  3. They weighted 2 days ago and I keep reminding them, not gonna do it for em.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok im in. weighed in at 310LBS. sorry for the delay goal is 260LBS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys! I'm in, I'm in....sorry it took so long for the weight. I'm sitting at 209lbs. "uhg!" My goal is 160lbs.

    Let's go for it boys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey guys im down 10 lbs weighed in at 300 today

    ReplyDelete